Blog Pack

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vet, Lunch, Hospital....

Sassy went to the vet today at 9:30am for some of her yearly shots (the vet is in Jasper, an hour or so from my house). I then spent until noon vet shadowing. I had a really good time. Nothing really unusual went on, just some usual appointments, it was some good vet experience time though...I then went out to lunch with a good friend of mine, Krystle, she works at the vets office... It was nice, we shared some good girl time and gossip....I then spent the rest of the day with my grandma in the hospital (which is also in Jasper). She had surgery yesterday and is in recovery until Monday or so. She is getting along pretty good. Since Sassy is a therapy dog, she was able to come in the hospital as well. She was such a good girl! (: We made her a bed in a chair and she stayed curled up in her bed the whole day...She was so cute.... A few family members came in and out today, but it was mostly just me, my mom, and Sassy spending quality time we my grandma....Pray that she has a quick recovery!



No comments:

Post a Comment