Blog Pack

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Training Day

Dingo and I worked on obedience for 3 hours today.... Yea I know. That was a bit obsessive. But we were both having so much fun and I didn't realize how much time had passed. Good thing about that dog is. No matter how long you train. He never loses his drive. He would work all day nonstop if you would. I love that pretty boy. He is so awesome :)
Sassy also got to train for about an hour :) and overall baby Micky got to train for 2 hours! He has so much drive as well :) and he is so zonked now! He is such a cutie and so smart too! He did not work for 2 hours straight tho. He has the attention span of a gnat. So we worked for 15-30 minutes off and on thru out the day. Tomorrow is a busy day spent at 4H dog training. I'm excited. Ill be training Dingo,Sassy, and Mick all day from 1:30-6pm.
Busy. Busy. Busy.
Going to bed now. I'm exhausted. I spent the whole day running around. Training dogs all day can be tiring. Especially with these crazy Cattle dogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment