Blog Pack

Friday, March 8, 2013

Agility!!!!!!

Finally!!!! It's time for Agility again! :) Tomorrow Mom, Dingo, Sassy, and I will be up bright and early traveling to an agility trial! I am super excited. It has been way too long since we have gotten to run in agility. Wish Dingo and I luck as we are still trying to get those double Qs and points for our MACH!!!!! I'm so excited. I am going to try and get someone to video our runs and then I can upload them to the blog and share the excitement with everyone:)

Next weekend is the Louisville Cluster. I can't wait!!!!!!! This is my first year going and actually showing. Normally I go and just hang out and shop. Dingo and I will be there showing in Masters Agility Standard and Jumpers :) wish us luck. Dingo and I are not going to win we are going for the experience and to just have fun:) like always! That's what this crazy dog sport is all about anyway

The real joy in agility is stepping to the start with your best friend at your side, not crossing the finish victorious over others.

No comments:

Post a Comment