Blog Pack

Friday, February 8, 2013

Taking a step forward.

Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking about college and my dream career. I got to looking into schools and the high school about a mile from my house is doing a new vet school. It's a career and tech center. You still receive high school credits but a little differently. And the vet school is transferable to Purdue. I am really excited. Mom and dad are thinking about sending me that next year! I really hope so. I would have schooling centered around veterinary and I wouldn't go to a regular high school but still receive credits :) Dad went to talk to the school today. I can't wait to see what they have to say and I sure hope that I get accepted and my parents decide to send me there. It would really make me happy. I would be that much closer to my dream.
Taking a step forward :)
Planning my future now!

1 comment:

  1. Well. Sadly I found out that I cannot participate in the vet program until my junior year. Oh well it's something for me to work towards and look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete