Blog Pack

Friday, March 15, 2013

Dog and Agility filled weekend ♥

Dingo, mom, and I just arrived in Louisville. Dingo and I will be participating in Agility Saturday and Sunday at the largest dog show in the world! It is very exciting!!!! It was a long drive and we are all exhausted. Now, we are getting settled into our hotel after going to the show cite and set up crates and picked Mick up from his breeder. I can't wait till tomorrow.. I will also be spending the weekend with Michael. And another exciting thing to add, I will spend the weekend shopping in ALL dog related stores.

Dingo being all cute in the - packed to the ceiling- car on the way to Louisville


I layed my seat back in the car and Dingo and I cuddled together


Aren't we cute?!


This is just soo precious!


We are all very tired!


Micky in the hotel room tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment