Blog Pack

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Agility Equipment! And Training:)

Spent this weekend getting all of our agility equipment out of the garage, cleaned up, and retaped. Now I brought everything inside to work until the weather stays nice enough to train. Doesn't seem like that will be happening for awhile tho. Turns out I had more agility equipment than I thought!
2 Hoops
1 hoop tunnel
1 tunnel
1 set of broad jumps
2 tires
5 jumps
1 teeter
32 weave poles (2 sets of 12, a set of 6
And entry learners set of 2)
1 shoot/enclosed tunnel
And maybe a few other odds and ends of equipment.
Dad says he has a new project of making me a dog walk!!!!!! I am super excited. He says he already has all of the supplies to make one :)
Tonight I am working with Sassy on her teeter. She likes to fly off before it hits the ground. Crazy girl!

But for now, organizing the training room. It's a mess from all the new equipment.






No comments:

Post a Comment